Saturday 23 February 2013

First published work, Zoe Brown, Serena Hubert


I have some exciting news! A while ago I did a lookbook style shoot with Canberra fashion designer/stylist Zoe Brown. Fast forward a few months later, I got an email from Zoe asking if she could use one of my images for an article that would be featured in The Canberra Times: In The City magazine.

So here it is my very first published photograph with my name and buisness credited. It's so strange and delightful to see a piece of my own work published (with credit too! Sorry that's just a really big plus).

Here are the rest of the photographs taken from that faithful day. I remember it was the very first time I had worked with an experienced team of talents. I was needing someone with colourful hair and Zoe was more then happy to oblige. She had such a funky, quirky style, with a bubbly disposition to match. It was a long day but Zoe was excellent and open to new ideas.

Serena Hubert, the makeup and hair artist for this shoot was amazing! She stayed for the entire day to help out with test shots and honestly you don't need me to tell you what a stunning job she did with the makeup.

So thank you both. It was such a delight and congratulations Zoe on the feature.
 





Model and Stylist: Zoe Brown @ http://www.zoe-brown.com
Makeup and Hair: Serena Hubert @ http://www.facebook.com/serenahubert.makeupartist
Photography and Editing: Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment