Friday 9 August 2013

My package arrived! I squealed when I saw the glitter wrapped parcel,  knowing what it was and all too excited to release the treasures that lay within.

This was my first time purchasing someone's artwork. The package came from Jessica Naomi, a blogger and craft guru whose writings, illustrations, clothes and lifestyle I truly admire.
The simple act of providing funds for a persons future work was rewarding in itself.

After tearing through glittery tissue paper and purple cellophane, I spent hours looking through these gorgeous sketch books and art pieces. Reading poems and love notes. A complementary necklace (free of charge), made from bamboo wool crochet around a stone found on the north shore of New York.
 
There's still a lot here that I haven't properly gone through yet but it's safe to say I'm really pleased with what I received, and look forward to purchasing more artwork in the future.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment