Friday 1 March 2013

1/02/2013

Dear Blog,

Summer is coming to an end and so we welcome the wet, muddy months of Autum. Don't worry it's not always dismal and grey, the best part are the golden leaves.
Watching them tumble, kicking your way through and hearing that satisfying crunch under your shoe. Not to forget the puddles, and plenty of them!
 
Well Jarryd and I visited a friend the other day. Hannah. I'm not sure if I've mentioned her to you before but I've taken plenty of photographs of her very congenial black cat (unfortunately I cease to remember her name so it's "that curious black cat" for now).
We also went location hunting in the rain. I have a few shoots planned for the weekend and more coming in the weeks to follow so keep an eye out.

I hope you are well and if the weather is wet, that you have a warm jumper and hot chocolate on stand by. And if the weather is deliciously sunny where you are I wish you many brisk walks. ..Don't forget the sunscreen. xoxo
 
 




















No comments:

Post a Comment