Thursday 9 February 2012

feels like home

Dear Blog,

I'm fairly sure I just missed meeting the teacher that was going to help me enrol by two hours. I know, I'm currently kicking myself as I type this. I was starting to feel a bit down hearted and questioned whether I'd spend 2012 repeating last years mistakes, and then a familiar face just appeard out of the blue and suddenly everything was right again. It was only a brief conversation but during those short minutes I felt like I did belong here. That continuing this course is right for me, and that this is really the only place I know where I can express my ideas with other people who understand and think the same way as me.

I've spent so long hiding from this place out of fear that I'd mess up in huge way and not be able to recover. Growing up I was always just average at every task I did, but when it came to art it's like I came to life. Everything was better and felt more in my reach when I was participating in a creative project. It's the only way I know how to live, with a creative mindset.

So I'm going to march myself back here at 8:00AM Monday morning, the whole week if I have to. If this is what I really want (and I know it is) then I better start buckling down and work for it.

Ta ta

1 comment:

  1. Yes believe in you you're going to get into it and you're going to fulfill yur dreams and be the happiest in the world

    ReplyDelete