Sunday 19 February 2012

Understanding photography at 3AM

Dear Blog,

So it's been over a week and I feel like I've been avoiding you. Well I wasn't, not on purpose anyway.
The last couple of days I spent enrolling myself in a photography course (which I begin today in the afternoon so I'll probably spend the day catching up on sleep), and visiting the library to study up the theory of photography. At the moment I've borrowed out the book "Langford's Basic Photography: The guide for serious photographers". I'm also taking photographs, which I'll try to post for you later in the week.

For now all I can offer is this article I wrote about Understanding Photography on my photo blog and a line of sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
                                                                           sorry
                                                                      sorry
                                                                 sorry
                                                           sorry
                                                     sorry
                                               sorry
                                          sorry
                                                sorry
                                                      sorry
                                                            sorry
                                                                sorry
                                                                     sorry 
                                                                          sorry 
                                                                    sorry 
                                                              sorry 
                                                        sorry
                                                   sorry

                            *collapses from lack of oxygen*




Okay....so I think I've made it up to you and now we're all good. Right? Meh, you never missed me anyway.



Talk to you again soon


No comments:

Post a Comment