Tuesday 20 November 2012

he came in with the spring breeze

The past few weeks have been very busy. Changes have been made like the coming seasons, for better or worse change helps us to adapt and grow.

I finnished reading a Micheal Leunig book (if you haven't read "The Curly Pyjama Letters" I'd highly recommend it!) and I kept smiling at how much the final letter summons up my emotions at this current time.

I've fallen for my best friend.

That sounds so cliché but it's the truth, and during spring none the less.
We've spent a few afternoons walking around the suburbs discovering new tangled lush terrain, playgrounds and graffiti sketched walls. I'm not entirely satisfied with the portraits taken of Jarryd in his car....I really need a wide lens (if you're curious though my favourite is the first one. He glances over at me with such adoration and sincerity in his eyes it makes me melt).

Jarryd took me on a brief tour of the ANU campus. I've always wanted to go walking through the structure and meet some of the photography/art students.
There was this lovely caffee courtyard with weeping vines for shade. It looks like such a nice peaceful area, I really want to go back and have lunch there next time.










 







1 comment: