Tuesday 6 November 2012

spring showers bring many flowers

Spring has been quite warm and breezy during the past coming days and the rain clouds have finally given way. Where there was once blue, now lies a blanket of swollen gray. The rain gently taps against brick footpaths, slipping into and soaking the earth, leaving behind delicious puddles of muddy slosh.

The air has now become quite humid but I'm greatful for this weather. We need this rain even if it is only a small drizzle.

Green foliage surrounds the campus grounds, sitting quiet and contempt, holding onto the droplets before letting them spill lazily over the side.

There probably won't be many photos taken from today (I don't want to risk soaking my camera) but I'll see how adventurous I feel as the day persists.

I hope you're all well and that the weather is treating you nicely, wherever you may be.



PS: It's also great weather for hot chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment